Vernissage success

Plenty of flowers
My dresses, below Sophie and Monet

I was so nervous that I felt sick.
I was actually glad that it was slow and constant rather than fast and manic.
( A beautifully sunny day, so people don't shop they tan)
All the knitters came and the flowers where plenty;-)
My reasons for stress
No one would come!
Another
my lack of Swedish makes it hard. I the odd one so I feel bad for bringing it back to English.
And to translate (not translate just think about what I say)
Speak clearly/clearer to strangers....... I am not complaining after all I'm the one with only her 1st language!

Another
(I hate to be on display, but strangely I like to be bright and to be noticed)
my art I love that people want to look but my self I and happy to just sit in a group and knit.
Still not quite sure why all the nerve's, I know that I'm good at what I do but my friends are all going to say they like it (my art)
But publicly still not sure I'm ready, but what have I got to loose.
Fingers crossed I sell one before the week is out.
I think that my dresses look incredible I cant believe that I made it all my self.
And now it's in full swing I will enjoy it..........