Knit lab news


Knit lab and my exhibition

It's almost up an running, Lenah convinced me that it would be good to show my art, this was trusting, seeing as she hadn’t actually seem my canvas art just my textile art in the way of knitting.

My knit lab run in (meeting of) Ralph Herman’s paid of hugely not only has he helped us price the art (As an art critic writer, he is a man that knows) he has also curatted the pieces. Yes I am extremely lucky.

Knit lab proudly presents……coming soon Alison Friday.

A knitted alternative is the title, several painting and mannequins wearing some of my designs.

The poster/ flyer is ready the booklet about the art, just the invite and date to be confirmed and as we say in England all systems go.

Conformation

Its now confirmed the 24th May until the end of June

So again watch this space, more news to follow!