Knitted by me up date

Knitted by me up date

This week on a tram/train trip I bumped into one of the authors form the book Knitted by me that I feature (God I love writing that!)
Jenny, see told me that at the moment they are thinking of putting the book to
England and did I have any contacts.
I have none!!!!

This is all funny as the knitting didn’t start until here/Stockholm.
But I on it, once the nets up I figure I go home in a year so I really should see what’s awaiting for my return to
England.
Also that it has to be put to proper English, by a translator!, again I am totally useless!

1) I can read but cant understand patterns, nor do I know any knit terms other that plain and pearl (just)

2) And even if I could with the dyslexic part none of the patterns would work as Id no doubt Miss Major Parts ;-(
So watch this space……