A shakespear play

Sleeve close up
A boned structure
New top

We moved in we unpacked and have been with out net access for two weeks so here is my catch up blogging…….yes I’ am an addict (I missed it so much)

I have kept unto date on a bag full of tunnel bana scribble as well as logging my work I use this as a memory diary of my adult travels.

Here is my diary of events they are sort of in order but for those that know me means all over the place, the same as my conversation.

The sleeve

This I am really excited about and the stitch I have planned for a while just not had the out fit to try it on.

So here it is, I crochet on top of crochet. I used a four stitch the baby blanket type and with an 8mm hook picked up on top of the original 15mm hook fabric I had 1st crochet the sleeve with. End result is a kind of bone like structure.

Neck line

The neck line I have lifted using a 3mm hook and burgundy acrylic I added different rows and different stitches to pull it in at different angles.

The body

This is actually knitted in cotton which s unusual for me a Christmas gift (thanks Sophie) But to be honest I found the cotton hard work, no stretch that I’m used too and also it’s not at all forgiving.

This is it so far……..