painting, organizing, and notebooking

Before the weather became sunny and warm, I started working on the sewing room/office. The really inexpensive wood-look bookcases are being painted ~ green ~ and the cardboard backs are being replaced with a sheet of beaded board plywood. The beaded board looks much better, although it's impossible to see in the photo... Unloading the bookcase has forced me to weed out un-needed stuff and to get organized. A method I have found, that really works for me, is to keep all the information I love to collect in binders...knitting, project ideas, decorating, bookkeeping, homemaking, tutorials, sewing, etc. So easy to add or remove pages as needed! I decorated the binders with scrapbooking paper and made some P-touch labels...
If you are interested in notebooking, there's a great article here, by Cindy Rushton, that got me started.