London Marathon


Google Suzie Hewer, for charity she was running the London marathon and knitting a scarf as she jogged.

Howz that for a knit addict with a new knit challenge. I don't think I could manage the marathon and I do knit everywhere but on my few jogs a week, I really don't think that I could manage too!


It would defiantly get the neighbour talking! mind you I go from tram and train knitting or crocheting all the time and if I'm half way through a row. I will continue to knit as I leave one train to bored another.
Of course not at peak time.
And yes as you could imagine I have had many an issue with people getting caught in my yarn, especially my daughter or dropping my balls!


All in the name of a good knit! yes I'am defiantly an addict.

At Knib lab (knit cafe meet) today we talked and laughed about knit therapy, not the sort you use to feel less stressed but the group therapy........ (picture this) Hello my name is Alison and I have been manically knitting/crocheting for 2 year and I cant stop! my husband recommended therapy as I knitted the lettuce leaves for our salad! :-)