Moving house


Last blog for a week or so (hopefully) As we are currently packing up to move house again! only two streets away from our current rented Swedish house. That part is lucky but the pack up/up pack part boring!

My son and I worked out this is the 8th move in his 16 years!(average every two years) maybe I was a nomad (I think a traveller! history not so good)
In my previous life as I just never seen to settle. keep on walking!......keep on moving.......
Forgot to mention, the 1st move for the puppy Rasmus
(But so far he seems ok with the packers and commotion)


My top

My free form crochet is now my sleeve, very elaborate! "I here you say".
And then I attached the bust part with crochet then knitted on the round needles 15mm then picked up with crochet 12mm for the waist part and now 6mm.:-0