This weekend, I have mostley been....

Unpick's and new knits, I have been unpicking the old to make way for the new. Thanks Leana (Knit lab) an old scarf that was in a donation of wool. I like to think of the story of why and where the knit was from (knit history)
And then to re-use it, in something modern......
An unfinished knit, deserves to get finished!.(Vintage, very cool!)

Using knits and Crochets, I want to make a new sofa blanket as we have one big crocheted one. But two children so course they fight!(Any excuse). Using up some odds and ends but all a simalar thickness.
I have made alot of 20 stitches by 20 rows square samples.
(All have of cousre have come out in different size's, depending on knit, stitch and tool!)
Not sure yet how I am going to put it together, will work on that this week coming. Once they are attached I will then edge it, with crochet to get the size of blanket required.