on the sewing front

*edited to correct the links ~ sorry everyone! And thank you Mira for letting me know.*
February seems to be a good, quiet month to accomplish indoor projects, and although the basement needs a good cleaning and organizing, I've opted to do some sewing instead.
A couple aprons have been added to the shop. This is one of the aprons' pockets, where I've handstitched a little rooster...

I also decided that I needed some more fabric shopping bags; maybe a little nicer than the plain old totes I've been using for a few years. I ended up cutting out a bunch of them so I could add a few to the shop as well.

This is one, in linen...

...made by using a plastic shopping bag as a pattern.

I've also been stitching up some gifts [which are long overdue], but they will have to remain a secret for now.

Thanks for stopping by!!