Knitted display

Here I am in the mirror, I like it when you see something extra in a photo and not just what you meant to take a memory of!. Lenah currently has me in the shop on display and she put the black dress under the paper dress that really set's it off and with the plastic wrap, very funky.
Knit lab, has a birthday and is one! this week coming. Tuesday the 19th of Feb so drop in a check it out.
(If your living in Stockholm that is!)

Chatting a thing that I do so well, but standing up in front of an audience and chatting!!!!
not so good......
But
I helped out at a knit seminar (type thing) Wednesday at Knit Lab this week with Lenah and a whole bunch of teenagers (M,e,e,t) A networking club.
(Two very pretty and amazingly confident girls in charge)
It's for chatting,experience of sorts ,they have a mixer and refreshments and go to different business and learn different things/ways.
(This was all in Swedish, so that the best I could work out and with lenah's help)
I froze to start, frog in my throat we say in England. I probably spoke to fast! but once I got going I think I did OK.
Once my nerves where under control it was easy to talk about something that I love.