This Week I have mostley!

Cool Stitch, mixed spare ends and two or three yarns at a time! Strong sturdy fabric.

This week I have been mostly practising my new crochet stitch. As usual its taking a dress form. It's heavy ribbed and has a fantastic colour palette and here it is so far.

I'm feeling like I need colour and brightness as this week I went to the cinema to see PS I LOVE YOU!. Be warned, take lots of tissues and then after knit in bright colours as you'll need cheering up!.

Also on Tuesday, I managed to get to the new knit cafe that was Gino's but now held at the top of Drottning-gatan in a coffee shop called Hurtigs! (I think)

Johanna (I think was her name, my memory!) And her mittens!, I must say I was totally amazed. Her current knitted mitten collection, the stitches so tiny and neat that they looked like a machine knit. All with such tiny detail I was amazed.