knitting


The Clapotis, started back here, is finished...
...and I love it. I used Knit Picks 'Gossamer' laceweight, 100% merino wool, color Blue Jeans; double stranded.
It can be scarf or shawl and has been keeping me cozy warm when I've ventured out on some of the frigid days we have had recently. Sometimes I use it like a shawl in the morning before the woodstove has warmed up the house.
And, also finished, a beret to match...
...using Knit Picks 'Wool of the Andes' in Arctic Pool Heather. I knit it on two needles (rather than circular) using a combination of two patterns ~ a larger version of the child's beret from Debbie Bliss' Family Knits and this Woman's Day Magazine Parisian beret.
And, I have just enough yarn left for some fingerless gloves.
After a wind storm yesterday, it is now snowing out like crazy; a perfect weekend for projects!
Happy Weekend!!