gift making

With so much I'd like to get done before Christmas, I needed a plan so that I could still enjoy a peaceful Advent season. I've designated mornings for the less pleasant work~deep cleaning, polishing silver, washing curtains, floor waxing, etc. Afternoons are for the fun stuff~making gifts, sewing, and decorating.
Yesterday I sewed up a fleece hat and scarf for part of my Giving Tree gift at church...

(And yes, my home really is littered with 'work in progress' baskets, since I always have about a dozen projects started at any given time ~ I think it must be some sort of disease ;)

The pattern for the hat is McCall's 3402. The scarf I made up by sewing two lengths of fleece together and fringing the ends. I use the 'no pill' fleece from Joann Fabrics and I have always been happy with how it holds up.

Hope you are having a happy week!