Book Launch 6th December

Book launch
Venue, PUB Stockholm
Book title, KNITTED BY ME
Authors Catalina Dehlin, Jenny Brodin and Cecilie Eslander

I felt like a celebrity of the knit world. It was a fantastic night my 1st book launch... I was very nervous, but it was just how I imagined it would be. Smart and well dressed the champagne flowed and the feeling of the party was Fantastic. You could have pinched me everyone commented on my rail; I got to speak to designers, the knit graffiti artists of Stockholm and of course the book authors. But words cannot describe how it felt, to see my work in a book. It’s what dreams are made off!

Thank you everyone.
PS I still can’t believe I’m in a knit book with the DAGMAR knitters.

Comments from the night!

“We would like to try and sell your dresses in our store?”

“Would you like to look around the rest of the store “(private showing)

“I saw you on TV”

“Do you know who she is?” (I like it a lot!)

“Are they for sale?”

“Unique designs”

“It’s just a hobby!” shock factor! You really should think about starting a business”

“Double page and various little pictures’ you have done fantastically, well done”