Book launch party photos...

Me sitting looking like I know what I'm doing! (When I was really very nervous)
My rail set up, my clothes and accessories where displayed on a rail at the launch party in PUB.
People loved it! they looked and touched and asked questions and seemed really impressed with my technique style and design. It was great just sitting knitting and watching all of it go on around me.
This is the you tube from the Tv appearnce with Lena (knit lab) From channel 4 Swedish Tv. Sorry its taken me so long to put the link on my blog.
View it here
:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUS4Foqr0gU

Here are some reviews about the book they are obviously in Swedish but you can read my name. Translated it reads something like, Alison's Fridays fantasy knits all made by hand. (Thank's Emma:-)
My husband sent me these links, hence the you are mentioned!