This week I've mostly been finishing!

Spinning my yarn, this rainbow colour I purchased from the knit fair. It was 98kr so around £7:50. At last weeks knit cafe I was kindly shown how to take it from the twist to a ball. And it made the one you see and also enough to make one more, so I will spin the other this weekend. So a bargain as I took a risk buying it this way as I was unsure how much of a ball it would make up too. But It was more than I expected and a fun thing to do!
Knitted sculpture, I made this as a random knit sample, meaning I used many yarns on large needles.
I then made a huge tray with plastic and set the knit in pva(glue). I was hoping as it was a thin layer that it would just firm the knit but the glue did not spread evenly so I had to add more making the glue set clear in places and then in others white.
I made a metal frame from garden wire a basque shape but the knit fabric ended up so heavy that it looks more like a large vase!


Here is my paper and pearls sample, tricky on a 15 hook. Fixed beads are too difficult to knit I need to buy some cheap charity beads and re tread so that their is more space in between each stitch.
To get around this I alternated with the green paper string, So I did a crochet square with beads then picked up the paper and did a crochet square in between.