Oh yes it's official

I’m a double page spread in hard copy knit book!

Knitted by me

Not for sale yet I await the launch party with bated breathe!

So exciting, but the facts are true and yes it is official. Yesterday train trip to school to take my daughter, a lady approached and asked if I was Alison Friday!
(I said yes, Sweden is such a friendly place I didn’t even think that it was a strange event!)
Too many train trips!!!!.
She introduced her self and asked if I’d like to see the book as she was one of the other two writers.
I flicked through trying to control my excitement as I was unsure weather it was just a small picture of my work! Or the interview as Id had been late to reply?
(Never checking my G mail often enough, I have learnt)

So I’m flicking through the book looks fantastic and she says I’m near the back and wham! There I am and my dresses I love it…. Not the picture of me, as you know
(Those who do know me well!)
I hate my photo being taken but I am smiling so that’s cool. The top I’m wearing, I made it! and the dresses are on the rail I made them.

All my very own work.

I have achieved so much I still can’t believe it! This has been a fantastically lucky year for me.
It was defiantly a Moet moment, and when we left the train for my exit we walked the wrong way that’s how excited I was!....... watch this space for more news.