Quick knits (This took an hour!) honesty

Bottom of the round bag.
I made this last night and it really did only take an hour, its all the left over yarn from Brittany. I had no idea what I was going to make and it started out as a quick knit 25mm needle shawl that then turned to a bag. I made the square folded it creating a bag lining and out side, then crochet up inside out. Then changed to a 10 crochet hook, joined the other edge's and did the regular fill in stitch for the bottom, skipping every other hole thus the round shape pulls together.
The cord I had already crocheted, as Id used it as for another project. So I threaded that though and then the strap was just a chain stitch and three repeat rows.

It just needs to be set in resin and it would be fit for Luella (whatever! designer bag shop)