Dress convertion


Here is a dress that I had made in the summer and at that point it was a top and I taken it as far as I could( and not happy with out come) And when this happens I just hang it on my (I made it, knit rail) and after looking at it a while i'll be inspired again, just like a canvas you can just keep adding but not all at once, step away and look at what you have created. Before you over do something!


And in true my style. The original top, I turned it upside down! and went from their adding the frill edge and combining three random balls of wool to make that funky blue mixed colour and the back of this top/dress is where all the work is and I had kind of "knitted frames"(like a mountin a frame) To show off parts of the top. These I added more colour and shape too.


Now I'm working on the straps, so we will see whats happens.