Recycle Knits


This week I noticed my yarn stash is vastly deteriorating so I have been ruthless and scarfs (beginner projects) Id made that where not happy with and the wool samples I had made for my Art and not sprayed yet, I unraveled them.
This is drastic but I'm usually a good judge of whats good and whats not. I really do love it or hate it! I'm rarely an in between.
This move has upped my knitted hat stash (need plenty of hats at this time, replaceing lost one's! kids)
As they where all little projects that I un-picked, one two balls each colour! enough for a beany.
Also that a hat being a small project, they are easily portable for the trains as the dresses are getting just a little too big.
And at this time of year the tram, trains are packed as everyone stops riding to work and we all pack on them like sardines thus making the big knits a tad difficult, especially with the knitting needle.(An accident waiting to happen on a packed train;-)