Thursday 'good things'

Today I needed to grocery shop and stop at the library. I like to head out early and was at the store by 8 AM and at the library as they were opening. It was a good day for the sale cart ~ brand new copies of Hobby Farm Home, do it yourself, and Martha's Everyday Food for just 25 cents a piece...

My 'poolside' embroidery is coming along. The last two evenings have also been spent on the glider, so one tea towel is finished and this one I hope to have done by the weekend...

The new kitten has a name, finally...Pia. Stephanie looked it up after I named her and found it means pious and reverent, which I guess is fitting since she was born on Good Friday. Not that her behavior is such; it was all I could do to get this picture of her today...
If you haven't tried the Lorna Doone Spoon Pudding yet, you must! It's delicious. I found this out from Tina, who has posted the recipe ~ thanks so much, Tina, my family and I had this for dessert tonight and it was a huge hit. I only made two changes, because I love homemade pudding and whipped cream I did make them from scratch. Although my kids can't imagine why anyone would want to stand for 20 minutes stirring pudding when you could make instant ~ 'thats just crazy!' :)
Hope you had a good day as well. Thanks so much for stopping by!!