~the tin (for Joanne) and today's treasures~

Joanne recently asked about the tin containing all those wonderful buttons I found at the flea market. The tin was actually found a couple months ago at the thrift store for a dollar and has been sitting empty waiting to be put to use. After coming home with the buttons, which were in a couple jars, I knew the tin would be the perfect container.
On the bottom of the tin is printed Made in England Container. You can see it is well worn around the knob. Joanne, I hope you read this and let me know if yours is the same...
While Mike and I were on our way home from the feed store, we stopped off at a couple of yard sales. I found this little doll quilt for $2. I've washed it and hung it to dry...not a great picture, so I'll try for a better one later...
And guess what, I mean 'who', came home with me as well, free to a good home...

Have a good weekend friends.