This weekend I've been mostly knitting?





I crocheted the edging, that being the bright green circles, they are all attached on a crochet chain. It was a random practice piece on the plane, which then inspired me to design a crochet dress in my filo fax on a tram home. (funny how the idea's come)
It seems that tunics are a huge fashion statement at the moment and that bell sleeves are making a come back teamed with over sized pockets.
So i think tunic style, multi coloured so a bit Pippi long and then I may add the sleeves or just keep it pinafore style. I have not crochet a dress before so I am not sure how easy fixing the sleeves will be If I decide to make some.
For me a new experience is that I am making it on a small size hook (5mm) teeny tiny to my usual 15 or 20 fast knits.
But I am currently in love with this treble stitch(I think its called) The rows are so neat and tidy, and once your started its so easy to get going and seems a fast knit up stitch, even on the tiny sized hook.
Watch this space for my dress up dates!