A knitters diary entry.....







This incident made my week (month even)
You just wouldn’t believe it!

At knit club this Tuesday in Stockholm Gino’s café I lead an exciting life, I’m a knit addict, and it has to be said.
It was a very international meeting, me the Brit, an American and American/swede and of course Swedes as it is a Stockholms knitter group, so very international to say the least.
I was showing off my latest creation a tunic dress for me (Creation is a good term as they can be pretty random), no pattern for me one I can’t read them and two I’m just to free spirited. Any how Yenny was impressed when a guy sitting behind addressed me in Swedish (obviously) I reply “Niegh” (My Swedish No!)
He asked "Did I make the dresses professionally!" My shock and No( I was out on the spot) Quickly followed up, by Yennys Yes..... she can!!! and she has a card. I had given her one of my printed business card earlier as I never remember my phone/blog mail, I’ll always miss the important digit so my Hub and I made the old fashioned calling card (think that term is completely out of date but any way, you understand)
So I can keep in touch with my new knit Buddy.
I was flattered and embarrassed at the same time……. But my smile was huge and I was thankful for my extra effort in outfit choice that day which was by my standards, extremely cool!
He was a buyer (I think) and she was a designer they broke down the entire dress, colours style, I finished by telling them my idea and it ended with a “He would check out my blog and maybe contact me!”

I could have pinched my self at this point as If it wasn’t for Yenny and the six other witness’s I wouldn’t have believed it my self!

A sex in the city Cosmo moment and one ill treasure for a while to come, it really made my week.
Watch this space for an update.