christmas 'corners'

My Christmas decorating in the dining room is very simple ~ not sure if that's by choice or due to laziness, but probably a combination of both :)
Because of all the white in this room, I like to use some silver and sparkle here. The tea set was brought out and actually polished, as well as some garage sale finds like the candle holders, pedestal dish, and ice bucket. My mom made the beautiful and sparkly lighted Christmas tree, which is made of clear beads and safety pins with a strand of lights inside...
The green ball ornaments found a home in the pedestal dish and a creamy pointsettia was placed in the ice bucket...
Stephanie's collection of snowbabies are on the dresser and on the wall shelf. I hung a bunch of the glittery paper stars I made on the cabinets as well as in front of the french doors...
Some sparkly silvery garland is draped over the valance, and the soft trees sit on top of the corner cabinet...

The two decorated trees were already pictured here.
Over on the piano, a peek at some of my Santa collection...

I'm headed off now to do some cleaning, make some spaghetti sauce, and wrap gifts. The heating element for the oven is ordered, but won't arrive til 12/26 so there won't be much baking going on!

Have a great day!