Advent wreath and cornucopias

The advent wreath has become a tradition at our house. This weekend, from our pine trees, I gathered some greenery and attached it to a wire frame. I added pine cones, rose hips, and purple and pink candles, and it was all ready to light for the first Sunday of Advent. It's always placed on this sidetable in the kitchen, and every night at dinnertime the appropriate candle/candles are lit depending upon what week of Advent it is.
Each day I'm trying to fit in time for gift making and some holiday crafting. I've really been wanting to make cornucopias, so I put in the Nutcracker Suite cd and started on one. Inspired by Carol's really beautiful paper cones, I photocopied some old sheet music onto card stock and added a Santa image copied from an old Night Before Christmas book. I'm going to try and add the silvery pipe cleaner to the top edge once I get the cone glued together...
This is a paper cone I made last year using some heavy embossed wall paper...
I added some boxwood garland around the top and lined it with green toile patterned paper. I used cording I had on hand for the handle and glued on a button for decoration...
If you are interested, directions and a pattern for paper cornucopias can be found here.