Stockholm knitters (I think thats the name)



Lotrrh

So far we have a tutu attachment and I have been working on the dangly sleeves.

Next I am going to knit some panels and add them to the skirt part to give it a Cinderella feel.

Been busy this week, so not much progress and the bigger the project the longer the time.

Knit group My bitch and stitch this week was a table turner, a newbe as they are called had her first project a shawl and she had come to the end and needed help in how to cast off........And get this! seeing I was the only one their at this point I felt confident enough to show her how!!!

Brave I here you say! Very.... but luckily it worked and she was very pleased. It made me smile that I for once, was not the worst (new the least of the group, worst is not a good word)

So I left the group with a large smile. The group was soooo quite this week but I guess Christmas is coming and theres lots to do's, xmas gift to knit:-)