tree tour

I hope you all had a good weekend. Mike & I did a little Christmas shopping, just some last minute odds and ends. I baked some chocolate orange biscotti, which I had to hide after our son ate five in one sitting! The chocolate dipped shortbreads I made are already gone, so in hopes of having some cookies left for Christmas, I think I will do the rest of the baking towards the end of the week. Last night we wrapped some gifts while watching Polar Express, which I had not seen before ~ I loved it!
And here's a few more of our decorations...
I have several little artificial trees scattered around, and I try to come up with something interesting to set them in. This is a small tree on the dining room table, which I decorated with dried roses, baby's breath, and tiny pearl garland. It fits perfectly in this rose transferware that I found at a garage sale over the summer.

This little tree with some tiny china Dicken's type figures sits in another garage sale find...
...on top of a flea market stand that I painted white.
In the living room, this tree, in a black painted urn, sits next to our nativity...