Garden Walk pictures...

First of all, thank you everyone for your kind comments on yesterdays post; and thank you Jody and Cyn for giving me some great ideas for my big shortening tin/bin. It is still so hot here...not much crafting getting done...actually not much of anything getting done. The humidity in our house right now is registering 100%...is that possible without it actually raining? :) I believe I know what it feels like in a rainforest.
Last weekend Mike and I went to a local Garden Walk. There were over 200 gardens listed and we only saw a fraction of them...the ones that we toured were beautiful. Next year I hope to go again and see more of the ones I missed.
Here are a few of my favorites:

There was a small neighborhood comprised of these cute brick cottages, some of which date back to the 1800's...

The homes were as fun to see as the gardens.

Below, a beautiful Victorian, where the owners were serving homemade peach iced tea...

This is another of the brick cottages...I love it!!! Could I possibly hope to duplicate these window boxes next year for my house?!

This garden was at a beautiful Victorian home, where the owners were both dressed up Victorian style, including a little black bowler hat for the husband and a lovely Victorian gown on the wife...

After the garden tour I had the desire to hit all the garden stores on the way home and buy up tons of plants. The heat, however, and my budget won out...so I didn't come home with any new flowers, but lots of great ideas!