Corners of my Home~Main Bathrm Part I

Months ago I posted pictures during the remodel of one of the bathrooms, but I never posted the after pictures. I didn't want to do that until everything was finished...all I've been waiting on is to get the shades for the sconces finished. Well, after months, they are finally done.
This is our main bathroom...

It's not big; none of our bathrooms are. I really wanted an old farmhouse, but we built a new home instead, so I try to at least make it look old. The walls are painted cornhusk (Martha's Everyday Colors) and the beaded board is painted butter white. I have always wanted beaded board in here~I love it!~so my husband put it up himself.

The sconces below were bought at a yard sale for a dollar~not a dollar a piece, but a dollar for both of them...I grabbed them as quick as I could. You can't see the detail in my photo, but they have a beautiful beaded detail on them, which matches the beaded detail on the mirror. I covered the shades and added some fringe...hard to see!

Another flea market cabinet with a little glass knob...

This little metal hydrangea towel hook is one of my favorite things...

...as is this old metal tole painted tissue box...

Next week, I'll show you the rest...