weekend gardening








It was a glorious weekend with warmth and sunshine
for which we have waited a long time!
Note the green grass...not a speck
of snow left.
It was so good to get outdoors...I didn't even
mind cleaning the henhouse.
I also planted 10 new strawberry plants.
The old ones being replaced were tossed to
the hens, who had a field day rutting around
in them.  I also tossed them a couple
worms, which immediately caused a small riot
as they pushed and pecked each other to get a taste
of one.  The term 'ladies' really cannot
be used with these girls! 
Flower beds were cleaned out as well,
and I planted a floribunda rose bush
called Angel Face.
Now I can get started on my beautiful new
garden journal made and gifted to me
by my friend Claire.
~
I have also been spending time in my workroom
spring cleaning and making some changes;
I'll have some pictures soon!

~Deb