Sun Shine Shone Shining.


My garden sun when it don't shine, my inspiration for the sun shine part of Mary Mary. Its actually a combination of two things, this my 30th present to myself and I once made a huge collage Murial in one of my many homes (nomad) funnily it was of the hills, sky and sun.

But the sun was my favourite part, all swirls in little square of magazine advert cut up from dark pink to bright orange and all the colours in-between.

I sadly don't have any pictures other than a tiny little disposable camera print 
(ill take a photo of a photo) for a later post so you can see what I achieved.




My crocheted sun.



It kind of looks like a huge flower, this would be one corsage that SJP would be proud to wear.

Maybe I could recycle this at some point into a hat for ladies day?  I guess I had better use it for the purpose created that being the sun part to my grass ,sky and sun.



My rays of sun, early days.



Fields of grass the skirt just gets bigger and bigger.



Recycled Ducks jackets these where the Woodley Library ones that kind of went a little mouldy(Stagnate pond water) so the yarn could not be reused but the ducks where pleased to be scrubbed up for future use.

http://theknittingforartexhibition.blogspot.com/2011/02/alison-friday-woodley-library.html



Washing Machine



Arty fun, crochet and knits on the inside, I see art in everything;-).
More info below.....
http://theknittingforartexhibition.blogspot.com/2011/04/washing-machineknitted-graffiti.html



Blythe



Taken from the dark side, or simply with the light turned of and the glow from my globe that my brother made me.

Mabel as you have never seen her look before..... Very Dark