Stuff, "welllllll it is nearly christmas"


 Hectic

I certainly manage to busy myself with stuff...........

We all love a snow day, oh yes the weather has followed me, when I left stockholm I had thought I had seen the last of the white stuff for a while..........

WRONG

And Luckily I kept my coat and Primark has affordable long Johns.


Had this book for a while, so this snow day I had to take a break from the bulk knitting/crochet and read a little.  My hand (intensively crocheting) it's playing up,  achy I hope it's just the cold;-)

I'mnot that old! that the arthritis kicked in, it's just over doing the craft and the cold combined.


 I love a Martini , so that's a winning title, tis written by a super model and I'm  more wash and go;-) but I wouldn't judge a book by the cover as they say.

But it dose have some relevant stuff..........  Stitch N bitch

Funny part about the regulars sat in there seats (oh so true)



  Rasmus



 Be a doll.......

Very relevant to me, a little about Blythe.  She is a doll that's not so well known, unless like me you've researched or brought the dolls that you never had as a child.

My excuse;-)



  Below"this is me"

Relevant again because as I type I'm sitting through a Twilight marathon and everyone needs an 
 Edward.........
Jacob.........
Carlisle........

My skirt collection is expanding and a few of the graffiti banners are now becoming skirts.





 A little mess up as this is actually the inlay from the book,(above review) it  reminded me of knitting, knitted stitches.  So I figured it earned a place to on my knit blog.




Quick and easy Baby Blankets.

  A little crocheted baby car seat blanket, ready for my new nephew or niece that's due after xmas.