Deck the halls! (well three bed average)


Deck the halls! (well three bed average)

With holly

Traaaaaa lllaaaaaa lllaaaaaa la la

Merry Christmas to all.......

I'm home:-)


A little prep-ping a lot of visitors, its all wrapped and not the usual quiet Stockholm Christmas we had been accustomed too, but I can tell you, its pretty nice.

It's now knitttttttttt time.

My finished gifts are as follows many blankets, my skirts nearly there and I think that  it's about time that I made my self a hat and scarf, my own Christmas gift.
To me from me.  Photos to follow of gifts, funnily another post with little crochet or knit.

Basically I just wanted to say a big BIG thank you to everyone that's been part of my Big knit/mostly crochet adventure of 2010..................


 With /without snow


 Blythe Christmas card , for someone who's a little more organised than me.

Mine being the internet type, Merry Christmas 



Elf outfit.




I'll See you all for a little more yarn adventure in 2011


Bye bye from me for 2010
 Bye bye from Mabel Blythe