All I want for christmas



My kind of gift wrap the crocheted type
(Window display at Mother Care of all places)

knit and crochet adverts are everywhere, I love that so many shops have used it in there Christmas window displays.   Promoting the craft at this time is year it's amazing how much has changed in the last few years.

This is about my 5th post promoting yet another huge chain store using crochet.

Keep it up (they maybe in it for them selves) but the more people see it, it may just be enough to give them the edge to do something them selves;-)

Home made home (Just like kirsty)





 Blythe




Blythe (Brought my own gift, to me from me type)

Nearly Xmas and unfortunately no time to knit/make for my doll.
so I treated my self to a little peruse on Gina's "This is Blythe site"

NEW BOOTS,tights and not yet photographed the cutest little vintage dress.
I think I went a little to christmassy as she is looking a little like an elf in biker boots but who cares I like it!

http://www.thisisblythe.com/



Initial blanket crochet



I have So many xmas gifts......to-do's(Knits/crochet) I have gone off the radar! 

will she won't she get it all done by xmas

And WHY did I not plan earlier;-)

Grace & Emma (Two kiddie car seat blankets)

E

Then the G & E

Now the process is running in unisen, I didnt want to get second blanket syndrome;-)

And the fact that they need to be identical (as identical as my stash allows) after all they are the twins gift.