Pashmina Vines



I've just received all of the Autumn Vines Beret samples back from my test knitters.
All 3 of these hats were knit from Madelinetosh Pashmina
which is an excellent substitute yarn for this pattern.
The hats used approx half of the yarn. I think that you could definitely make 2 hats from one skein.

Colorways from left to right: Tart, Winter Wheat, and Briar

All of these samples were sent off in this month's trunk show displays. 
Check the schedule to see if any of these hats will be appearing at a yarn shop near you.



Out of all of these colors, I have to say that my favorite has to be this Winter Wheat colorway... 
although I probably shouldn't wear it in a hat. 
It would perfectly blend in with my blond hair and look really strange, I'm sure.

I am dreaming of a sweater in this color though. That would be so pretty. 
That delicate gold has really got me hooked.


Thank you again to Yaena, CeRae, and Andrea for test knitting for me! You did a wonderful job!