Crochet graffiti gets recycled into a skirt


Vivacious

The big mistake........not any more.

My dyslexic S a 2?

Any how its no longer a problem as on the round who knows what it spells and if you stair for that long to work it out, you would be pretty noisy.


http://cuteknitting.blogspot.com/2010/08/washing-line-crochet-and-precious.html



Pick up the stitches almost like knitting on the round only it's crochet.

A bottom warmer for sure, and I mist say needed........

What has happened to the UK a country that the thinnest jacket was required in

winter, it seems the season have shifted.........

I'm wearing my Swedish Jacket;-(



I thread the elastic through using a large darning needle, to help keep shape and hold up if the stitches should stretch
and using the stitch that I have tried to demonstrate below cover up the elastic.



With this stitch.....

You are almost going back over what you have done before.





Party Dress gets a re-vamp


Potential party dress gets an overhaul

I made this last xmas and have just never been happy with the sleeves deciding that I could wear this as outrageous at it seems if I played down down the straps and put a black t shirt under (long sleeve of cousre) I figured it could be wearable.

Major problems

where as follows
1) I had no idea how I'd made the dress.
2) I could not just unpick (as the stitches where some how side ways)
3) had none of the original yarn to help fix.

Problem solved I cut off the sleeves (believe me I spent an hour trying to work it out! before I committed such a crime.

Below picked up stitches roughly with a life line.


Added an edge, as neatly as I could...... hiding the bitter mess of the insides, I'm showing a very selective picture as basically it was a major patch up.