Monday Crochet feeling/it's Tuesday......


Found these on a google search

Eco Fun Flower,

Made from fizzy drink can rings......(well I never!)
Fun and pretty cute, a tad dangerous in the making as they can be very sharp.
but I
think that the flowers are a great design.

Especially great for a brooch/bag accessories.


http://housewife.splinder.com/tag/knitting

Title Art for House wife's! (don't be put off)


Crochet lamp shade
,


I want one........

Make it your self from recycled doily's, I will add this to my ever increasing craft list of to-do's!




Dali Brooch, I have gone a brooch mad.

(I just love them)

And finally some pearls for my knit title;-).

A few week back I went to the Dali exhibition in Stockholm.


Ruby's and pearls here is my favourite piece from the exhibition.

http://www.modernamuseet.se/Stockholm/

Defiantly worth a peek while its still running.


Bag Crazy



I seem to be a hand bag production line,

I'm really enjoying making the bags

As stitch experimentation with crochet is one of my favourite things to do.

Unlike the dresses that take a lot of yarn the bags don't.

And they are excellent way of using you stash balls
(not that I have much of a stash but odds and ends I do.)

Well did!,

("I have made alot of bags")




Angel Bag


Up close with the stitches.



Moss bag



Up close with the stitches,

This one I completed at the Twisted Thread exhibition.