thanks for the gift ideas!

Happy second week of Advent!

This is my Advent candle arrangement for this year ~ my napkin tin has been repurposed,

I put some floral foam in the bottom,

pushed in my candles,

covered the foam with some moss I found in the woods,

then topped it off with some evergreen sprigs, also from the woods,

and some rose hips from my rose bush.

{I've had trouble finding pink and purple tapers, so just used some white ones instead.}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much for sharing all your great gift-giving ideas::

jewelry::dog scarf::dishcloths::dish towels::family-recipe aprons

teapot cosies::fingerless mittens::lap quilts::handmade soap

knitted sweater ornaments::knitted wine bottle covers & wine

gingerbread houses::and more

To find out more, please see the comments section from my last post.

And here is a wonderful idea I learned from Martha Stewart's Encyclopedia of Crafts. I recently made some earrings as gifts, and pinned them to some vintage postcards as shown in her book:




"It's a good thing!"