A cast off, charity shop WIP, what will it become.


Cute label and pretty much me.


New project




This was a charity shop find.

Plastic bag, tied up containing three full yarns,

Two used.

One front(ish) and half a back.


Packaging for a circular needle but not contents.

A forgotten WIP

No pattern

(Not that I would use it)





I picked up the stitches,

I figured that I could make something.

With these originally, once loved little stitches.

Not sure what?

I do have a lot on, but Christmas is coming and I'll get some catch up time.



20krs that's £2!

Bargain



Free form
Crochet




Skirt ,dress, jumper......who knows?.

Stitch practice.


Crochet Rib stitch

(Possibility for stretch and to not used elastic in my skirts)

Practice makes perfect.




Pink cake icing.

Almost!, that's my name for this stitch

The pink is a new made up stitch.

I simply ran up and down a crochet chain;-).