Doily's Kitch or Cool?


Doily's ,doily's every where........

Kitch

Or Cool



I say cool,

And not for the traditional reasons,

(Well actually, that's a lie)

Ooop's

As I do have a side board,

On this side board, under my mirror


Is in fact a rather large quiet beautiful,

Orange
crocheted doily.:-)



I never ever thought that I would become the type of person

That gets excited about Doily's.......


But that's me,

I use them in my art, It didn't occur to me
(Always having a stock of charity shop doily's)

That during the summer months the

charity shops, stop stocking.
(Say that fast!)

my carefully, hours spent, hand made, pop your pot plant on

Type doily's are....

Traditionally used in winter only in Stockholm;-).




But its that time again......

Winter

Vinter

And I found my self getting completely excited,

Over my 100kr around £10 spent on doily's.

Oh what joy, Christmas come early.