sewing pouches

The New Year always inspires me to get organized, and getting organized has inspired me to create some pouches--after all, they are a great way to corral stuff!
As usual, I start out making something for myself, and instead end up stocking the shop--here are a few of the results...

It seems no matter how long I have been sewing, I still make the same silly mistakes. This time I sewed together a zipper pouch with one of the lining pieces reversed. It was too far along by the time I noticed, {although my compulsive tendencies urged me to rip it out anyway} and so I finished it as is. This is my misfit pouch...

...it's about 5" x 5" ~ a good size for a coin purse, but could have other uses I'm sure. I would like to give it away to someone who doesn't mind its imperfection, so if you would like it, just tell me so in Comments--I will send it out to the first taker.