Im back (short break)

Tentacle's(not testicles,spell check!) This time I have doubled there thickness they could stand up unaided.
The sleeve is a completely new stitch that I discovered whilst free forming.

Silence on the knit front as my daughter got sick. Emergency Appendix opp, but all things aside we are now getting all back to normal.(very slowly)

I should definitely get the nurse mum award, and my new dress needs to be titled Koralinska or something horrible like Appendicitis!

Here is the Free form dress so far and yes I have used the tentacles again, but when your child s sick its impossible to think of any thing new.


I was just crocheting on auto pilot to try and stay calm.

(Not lover of not knowing what's going on)

"My daughter who always jokes that I love knitting more than her!".


She was shocked at the little amount I did actually did do.
Monet commented along the lines of,

"she was really worried, as I was not knitting"
that she must be really very sick.;-(


But when worried out of your mind, my knit brain just wouldn't work.......