Knit Cafe Sunday


My Cool Vogue Buttons that where a Christmas gift
(Thanks Lisa)
Sit very nicely on my skirt waist band, so that it can be joined actually onto the top.
If you like, or not if you prefer loose!


Yet more ruffles the aim was three rows so not the bottom cover is complete. I finished the last row at knit lab Sunday.

I just need to add some free-form panels to make the skirt a wearable in public length;-)





My current knitting new's

My You tube that's "Alison Friday on Swedish TV?"
(Something like that!)

Rich uploaded it, Any way ,what was I saying.......ah yes
He/Rich informed me, that it has had over 500 hits!

Completely shocking;-)

Yet how very cool, yet embarrassing at the same time,
my pretend posh British!
I was just so nervous its my Mothers phone voice as we say in the Uk, not at all like me.