packing my bags...

I'm packing my suitcase to head South for a couple weeks, and wanted to show you these small bags I'll be taking along to hold my knitting projects. The linen bag, which I made, is a Japanese Knot Bag that I first saw at Junie Moon. I even used the same great red print she used, to line mine. The blue and white bag was so very kindly sent to me by Mary--a little different, but same concept for the handles. Mary's was labeled as a lunch bag--wouldn't it be perfect for that! The little linen roll with the button is my sewing kit, which I'm also going to bring along...

And here is the Chunky Knit Beanie, finished ~ so fast to knit, it is instant gratification.

Stephanie immediately requested it, and so now it is hers...
...though luckily she won't be needing it for a couple weeks ~ we're really hoping to thaw out from the colder and snowier-than-usual-winter we have been having.