Sandra Buckland

Stockholm's very own Sandra Buckland, these are from the latest collection that I could find on her web site.
They are for the cat walk only and I would agree a bit drastic for every day wear.

(Mind you, nor any thing I make!, we have something in common)


If my legs looked that good as these ladies, I just might I guess.
Now that would turn heads in Drottningatan.

She creates such structures, using only knitting!.
This I have always been very impressed with. She is pretty unique,
they really are pieces of Art that could hang in museum/gallery just so sculptural .

She is top on my list of people to meet before I have to leave Sweden;-)

The one above reminds me of a whole lot of those oven bake bread rolls hand stitched together. Now I bet she didnt pop along to Stockholms Sy-festival!
A good suggestion for a guest speaker for next years knitting festival.