Happy Blogiversary To Me....

Wow, Everyone. A whole year has passed since I started this blog! I look back at some of those early blog posts and just cringe... ahhh the pictures are so... so.. ugh....
Yes, over this year I have learned so much about knitting, blogging, taking pictures....and now for the best part... I've met all of you! We'll a lot of you.... those of you who comment anyway...
It has been so much fun for me to share my finished projects and knitting nightmares with you. I love to receive all of your kind, funny and encouraging comments.
So basically what I'm trying to say is "Thanks for reading!"
In honor of my 'blogiversary" Id like to announce a drawing for my readers...
Leave a comment under this post telling me some of your favorite blogs that you like to read. I'll randomly choose a winner and send you some yarn and the new Winter issue of Interweave Knits when it comes available.
You have until December 15th to enter.
Thanks again to all of you! All of you have really made my blogging experience so rewarding!