Knitting fair


Sy-Festival, New style venue, New place, Mastra, Keista Massen (I think)

New venue, same show..... nothing new unfortunately. Opal yarns, that style of wool had over taken the festival a few offered the new Harry Potter display stand.
That and then the regular cheapo acrylic (my thing)
But really you can buy it as cheap at Vincent's (Oden Plan)

Sticka
I really liked their tea party stall idea. The large Cakes and cup cakes, but I have seen this done before.

The stall lacked the young. In fact the whole place lacked the youth/young energy.


No fashion show unlike the 1st year I went.
No knitted graffiti unlike the 2nd
year.
To be honest it was nice to have all the craft under one roof, but it really lacked that special
something.

Nothing new!(knit wise, I can't speak for the other crafts)

The hall and set up nice, one restaurant one bar! Now come on........ we are a lot of knitters and crafter in Stockholm. Even the street meat out side the venue had a huge que;-)

And next year I think I would skip, unless I heard something new was happening just to traditional (nothing wrong with traditional)

But for me I'm a new wave/modern day knitter and I need lots of fun and colour.