Knitting from a pattern

Necklace, fishing wire and vintage buttons. The base for an experimental textile.

I think that the photo speaks a 1000 words in why I shouldn't attempt to work from a pattern.
Especially one title the "Easy jumper"

This is the front and back, completed almost to the pattern.
WELL
In my eyes! (which is where it all goes wrong)
My two neck partson the front of the "Easy Jumper" ended up with different amounts of stitches on each side!

I evened it out and went with the average.
As with everything I make, "crochet always bails me out of tight spots"

I used a crochet hook and chain/basic to attached the front and back.


I decided that I wont frog it, as when I eventually get around to having a go at making the sleeves
(Ill knit the two together I think) it will make a warm layer for my dog walking.


I'm laughing as I type this post as it looks terrible but we all learn by our mistakes;-)