PINK

Button choice(maybe)
The cerise pink is the beginning of the under petticoat.

More about my winter skirts progress;-)

It's huge touchy feely and most of all pink. Tonnes of shades yarns and even a little ribbon. The jelly fish tentacles part is in two layers. I did the 1st and then decided it was not enough/ not thick enough.
The eye cords came after the tentacles, I have only covered one quarter so plenty more to make to get the effect I want.

The style, is in a wrap around. So the size can be adjusted and work has begun on the underlay
(petticoat part) so your pants won't show, if your Kate Moss not necessary! but for the rest of us coverage is a good thing.
The big button is a hand made bead I brought from Pearl Huset for 10kr(£1) so I think that's
what i'll use I just need 3 more. I will look about for some alternatives first, maybe four different rather than four the same, choices choices.........